Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
At Park Industries, a Painter Assistant has knowledge of internal parts flow, proper wash procedures and preparation for paint. The Painter Assistant is responsible for assisting with continuous process improvement and lean initiatives by following process flow, remaining flexible to complete tasks as part of the team, maintaining a clean work environment and offering suggestions on improvements, etc.
- Prepares machines and components for painting including washing, taping, masking and seam sealing
- Loads and moves materials to the proper work area
- Assists with applying masking to articles
- Cleans spray and drying chamber conveyor, tanks, hoses and nozzles, as well as the wash bay and paint booth after each use
- Assists with furnishing materials, tools and supplies
- Completes maintenance requests and communicates hazards to team and management
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!