Machinist, 2nd Shift
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
As a Machinist for Park Industries, be responsible for the machining of a variety of parts within the small machining department. A Machinist will work from blueprints, set-up sheets, sketches, and documented set up pictures. A Machinist has had a sufficient amount of training to be able to effectively operate 1 to 3 machines but still has need for additional training and support on a regular basis.
- Follow procedures and blueprints to set up parts and effectively operate CNC machines and various machine tools including but not limited to mill, lathe, drill press, surface grinder, and press
- Read, write and edit CNC programs to effectively machine parts to specification
- Use crane, forklift or manual lifting to move parts to designated areas
- Deburr parts and tap necessary holes that come out of machine
- Keeps work area and machine tool clean and organized
- Performs machine and tooling maintenance, including maintaining coolant concentration levels, keeping machine oils topped off, and keeping machine clean and in good working order
2nd Shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!